Monday, March 27, 2017

About Me: March 2017

I know, I know. I haven't posted in awhile. I'm sorry, ok?

In fact....


I would give you an official apology, but.....


Image result for official apology funny

And since I love all my wonderful readers....no apology.


Anyway:


Have You Ever Heard Of The Ranger's Apprentice?
Nope. Jess has a few of them...I'm considering reading them.
Have You Ever Played Ping Pong?
Yes. We got snowed in last year. Most epic ping pong war EVER!
Tennis Shoes or Boots?
For what? Though I'm going to say boots, 'cause FASHION BOOTS!
If You Were Going To Pick Another Weapon, What Would It Be? 
Some sort of sword or other blade...or maybe archery.
Favorite TV Show?
Green Arrow. Or maybe Agents of SHIELD...
Favorite Soda?
I feel like I've answered this before....deja vu anyone?
Favorite Book (Non-Fiction)
Spycraft. So well written.
Favorite Language? 
French is fun...but I LOVE my russian. I feel like a gypsy lady
Morning or Night?
NIGHT!!!
Rainy or Sunny?
Rainy days are nice, but I love my sun beams.
What Do You Like For Breakfast? 
WAFFLES! (With strawberries and whip cream)
Eye Color? 
Hazel, but tends to be dark green (Hazel is the term for eyes that shift color, right?)

-K




2 comments:

  1. Yes, hazel is the one that shifts. Most of the time people refer to it like this: green hazel, blue hazel, etc. in order to distinguish the dominant color (in speaking only - official documents have it as just hazel).

    Out of curiosity...do your eyes change when you wear something or if your mood changes? Mine are a considered a green hazel (though in reality, its more of a blue green), and mine does it by mood. Bright green when I'm mad, bright ice blue when I'm sad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SOMEONE ELSE WITH HAZEL EYES!
      I don't know why or when my eyes shift. I think it is based off what I'm wearing....They shift between extremely dark almost black green and a lighter green.
      Your eyes sound so cool! "Ice colored eyes"
      :)

      Delete