Monday, February 20, 2017

Guest Post: Jess's About Me

Hi. My name is Jessica Hawn and I am on the Cov-Ops track. I am Kat's roommate (which I'm sure you already know)



Favorite Color?
Royal Blue
Favorite Book (Fiction)? 
The Lord of the Rings
Chocolate or Vanilla Ice Cream? 
Vanilla
Least Favorite Color? 
Orange
Have You Ever Been Kissed?
I don't kiss and tell (so yes)
Have You Ever Taken A Quiz On What Poptart Flavor You Are? 
Kat made me take one for this post. I got chocolate chip

Allergies?
I have a mild sensitivity to gluten and soy...
Favorite Kind Of  Tea? 
I didn't really drink a lot of tea before I met Kat, but I think I like peach flavored black tea. Or something from Teavanna (Which Kat doesn't like. She tried their Earl Grey and found it gross, so now she doesn't trust them....)



Makeup?
I don't really wear a lot of makeup....

Favorite Season?
Spring.
Movies or Music?
Movies
Favorite Movie? 
A classic like the Quiet Man or Princess Bride
Favorite Song?
Taylor Swift's "Love Story"
Favorite TV Show?
OUAT! I love fairy tale retelling
Favorite Candy?
Chocolate bars of some sort. It changes, but right now I like Almond Joys
Natural Hair Color?
Light blondy brown
Siblings?
Yes. I have two older brothers and a younger sister.
Favorite Store
Kohls? IDK
Favorite Sport (To watch) 
Dressage or Show Jumping. I'm a crazy horse nut so...
Hobbies?
Horse back riding, reading, running, writing, etc
Ketchup V BBQ Sauce 
Ketchup all the way


Jessica

3 comments:

  1. It was great hearing from you!!

    -Lia
    catholicgirlstuff.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. A horse lover! My people!
      That is one of the few problems with going to school here...I can't ride. :(
      A LOTR loving writer too? What do you like to write about?

      -Jess-

      Delete