Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Guest Post: Lily's About Me

HEEEY! My name is Lily Peterson and I am Kat's awesome roomie!
To be honest, it's kind of fun going back and reading what Kat was up to. I also think she kind of regrets it. Well, too late to turn back now!

Favorite Color?
Orangy-Red or Pink
Favorite Book (Fiction)? 
I don't know one of the Harry Potter books maybe...
Chocolate or Vanilla Ice Cream? 
Chocolate
Least Favorite Color? 
Neon Green. Just YUCK!
Have You Ever Been Kissed?
No
Have You Ever Taken A Quiz On What Poptart Flavor You Are? 
Yep. I'm a Strawberry

Allergies?
Nope. I do tend to get hay fever pretty bad....
Favorite Kind Of  Tea? 
Tea? Oh, I don't know....sweet tea?
Makeup?
I LUV makeup!
Favorite Season?
Summer!
Movies or Music?
MUSIC, DUH!
Favorite Movie? 
Probably something disney...Tangled or Frozen. Possibly Lion King.
Favorite Song?
AAAAH! I DONT NOW HOW TO ANSWER! AHHHH! I CAN"T PICK FAVORITES!
Favorite TV Show?
OUAT!!!! (HOOK!) 😍
Favorite Candy?
Something sour...Sour skittles?
Natural Hair Color?
Dark Brown. Almost black
Siblings?
Nope. I'm an only child.
Favorite Store
Claire's
Favorite Sport (To watch) 
Sports? I don't know. I'm not really into sports...Ice Skating or something like that maybe.
Hobbies?
Listening to music, designing cover stories and gathering gear to fit cover stories, making gadgets, hacking stuff,
Ketchup V BBQ Sauce 
BBQ


!!!  LILY SIGNING OFF !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment