Saturday, February 18, 2017

All About Me: February

TA DA!!! TIME FOR THIS AGAIN



What is your favorite color?
Dark forest-y green. Purples are nice, but only if it is a really deep rich color. Dittos with blue.

Favorite Book (Fiction)? 
I can't decided. Why ask such a hard question! I promise if I can think of one, I'll do a special post on it. 'K?

Vanilla or Chocolate Ice Cream? 
Chocolate

Least Favorite Color? 
Orange. Yellow.

Have You Ever Been Kissed? 
Nope.

Have You Ever Taken An Online Quiz on What Type of Poptart You Are? 
Yes I have. Blueberry.


Allergies?
 Nope

Favorite Kind Of  Tea? 
Earl Grey all the way
Makeup?
I just do the bare minimum. Mascara and a simple eyeliner. Also lip balm. If I want to be interesting I might put on a slight eye shadow and maybe some nude lipstick. My fancy/Crazy look =winged eye liner and scarlet lipstick.

Favorite Season?
Fall. Fashion boots, scarves, cute jackets, crisp leaves and all the flavors of fall!
Movies or Music?
I don't really listen to a lot of music, so movies.
Favorite Movie? 
Man from UNCLE
Favorite Song?
Perfect Storm
Favorite TV Show?
Agents of SHIELD
Favorite Candy?
Snickers. The perfect thing to carry for wilderness survival!
Natural Hair Color?
Light brown. And I haven't dyed to or anything, so that is the color I have now.
Siblings?
One older brother. His in the Marines
Favorite Store
Cabelas.
Favorite Sport (To watch) 
Gymnastics. So cool.
Hobbies?
Wilderness Survival, Running, Kick Boxing, Acting, Drinking Tea,
Ketchup V BBQ Sauce 
Ketchup

-K

No comments:

Post a Comment