Wednesday, January 25, 2017

What Happened Next

So I told them all my story, and they were all so happy.
One of them sighed and said "I wish I could have been there"

Then Alice sat up suddenly and yelped "The security cameras!" Then she wheeled her wheelchair quick as light, and raced off down the hall. The rest of the girls raced after her leaving just me and the boys.



But wait.

I just keeps getting better. They found the library feed.

So now there are three videos.

Video One: Me throwing book at Alec's head.

Video Two: Me stabbing Peter with a steak knife

Video Thee: All of us attacking yet another  Blackthorne boy.


The note at the end? Gallagher Girls 3; Blackthorne Boys 0

And they showed this video at the end of our grand James Bond Movie Marathon. There were a lot of Blackthorne Boys present. They didn't look happy.

Oh. This is going to be LOTS of fun.

-K

1 comment: