Tuesday, January 24, 2017

The Return of The Mad Hatter

Alice returns today! 

Who is Alice? Alice is a Gallagher Girl. She is disabled and confined to a wheelchair. She has leg problems. She just under went surgery last month, so she wasn't allowed to come back to school until now. 
She wheeled into the class room. (She always was a bloody dramatic girl. I just know she didn't come to Breakfast so she could come into class and surprise us. We didn't even know if she was going to make it back this month) 

She rolled in and we all stood and cheered. Happy moment. 

Then as I was sitting down  I heard a boy behind me (not RIGHT behind me, just back a few rows) say
"I thought all Gallagher Girls were supposed to be bad-ass ninja chicks" (or something like that) 

I dropped to a crouch, pulled my knives and stood. I guess I wasn't the only one  who heard. Almost every girl in the room was standing. Some stood, clenched there hands and glared, some threw textbooks, (and we have very bloody heavy  text books, so...) Oh yeah, and we have a girl in the Sophomore class who specializes in darts. The boy, in a matter of seconds, was hit with five or six heavy books and three pencils stuck in him. One literally stuck. Like in his flesh. 

So he lay on the floor and the remainder of the girls (and some of the boys)  glared down at him. Needless to say, class was disrupted. He went off to the nurse. 

He didn't mean any offense. Just stupid things slip out sometimes. Especially out of the mouths of boys. 

He apologized. All was forgiven. 

Was Alice offended? No she was laughing as hard at the time I thought the was going to hurt herself! Of course she managed to get the whole thing on Camera. No doubt we will have 100 funny parody movies made by the end of the day. All by her. Well, her code name isn't the Mad Hatter for nothing. 

Anyway, so we were all sitting in the classroom in the lull that followed and someone (Alec)  said with a laugh  "Well, at last this time they were only stabbed with pencils. Last time it was steak knife." and then looked pointedly at me and laughed again. "In the shoulder"

Then all the girls turned on me too. 

Oops. I may have forgotten to tell them that...

-K



PS. If YOU haven't heard about the knife throwing incident, you can read about it here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment