Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Talk to the Girls, They'll Fix It

Last night, we were in our room, getting ready for bed. I was brushing my hair when Lily looked up from painting her nails.

"Ok, Kat. Spill. What's wrong?"

I said nothing, just gave them a look like, What me? Problems?

"Come on Kat" Jess said from the bathroom. "We gave you space. Now squeal"

Ok, so I guess my friends saw that something was wrong with me.

So I told them. Well not everything. But most of it. As much of it as I could bring myself to say out loud.

Of course it ended up being about Pitt, David and Alec.

Totally un-supporting friends

"He's SOOOO dreamy!"

"Lily! Alec is annoying!"

"But he's so cute"

"He is also over protective, Jess! He's not even my boyfriend!"

"Do you want him to be?" Lily smirked

*Here Lily was creamed with a pillow *

 After a brief (but glorious) pillow fight, we relaxed again and started annoying Jess about David

Talking to them made me feel so much better and my day went so much better.

-K


1 comment:

  1. Talking to your friends always makes thing better. :)

    ReplyDelete