Thursday, January 12, 2017

Spy Movie Marathon and Hot Chocolate


So this afternoon, everyone was planning to go hike along the trails because everyone was going crazy from being inside. Jess and Lily invited me, but I shook my head. Right now i just needed to be alone. I nodded for them to go ahead. Just about everyone was going, even the Research and Development girls who LIVE in the library and labs.

Even Liz.

I sat in the common room with a fuzzy blanket looking out the windows thinking. Then Alec walked in with two mugs of hot chocolate.

You could have gone with them" He said

"I wanted to be alone" I said "What's your excuse"

"I didn't want you to be alone"

I might have said something snotty, but he handed me hot chocolate.

Uh Oh!

He found my weakness! Chocolate! I sipped it. It made me feel a lot better

"Wow. Why are you so bloody protective?" I muttered "It's not like your my boyfriend."

"Wouldn't that be a tragedy?" He asked sarcastically

I looked up, but he was facing away, looking at the Gallagher movie collection. Most of them were donated by a Gallagher Alumni named Tina Walters.

"Never seen this one before" He said holding up one of my favorites The Man From U.N.C.L.E

"You've never seen it?" I gasped. I stood up and walked past him to the couch, snatching it out of his hand as I walked "Come on!" I called. "This calls for popcorn!"



It turned into a movie marathon.



The third batch of popcorn was popping when everyone flooded back in.

"That was quick" I called.

"To muddy. Plus it started to rain." Lily said and plopped down beside me. "What's ya watchin' "

"Spy movies. Alec had never seen the Man from UNCLE!"

*Collective gasp from all the Sophomore girls present*






Then started to rain like crazy outside, so we all stayed huddled inside, in blankets.

So much for going outside.

-K


No comments:

Post a Comment