Thursday, January 12, 2017

Bloody Hell. He notices things.

Bloody hell.

I was filling my mug again after the Movie Marathon and I noticed it was my

"Good Morning. I see the assassins have failed" Coffee Mug!






Either Alec was bloody lucky and grabbed my favorite coffee mug by luck or....

He's been watching me

A LOT

Not just creepy watching. But genuinely noticing what's going on with me (scary)



In two days he already notices my favorite coffee mug etc.

The girl part of my is blushing.

The spy part of my is impressed

The girl spy though is wondering:

WHY is he watching ME? I'm not saying "I don't have a chance" or anything, just why me?
None of the other boys are picking up on these things.

Also, is it just me? Or does he notice these things about everybody? Is it because he had to carry my mug for me the other day? (I'm still not over that by the way)

Even David, who knew Jess when she was little, doesn't know these sort of things about her.

What the bloody hell?

-K



1 comment: