Tuesday, March 14, 2017

*SIGH*

Every thing is a mess.

I'm worried about my parents. They don't normally go on missions. What if they were compromised? What if they're out of practice? Why didn't they call in?

Nobody notices. Lily is busy with some project or other that see is working on with the twins and I barely even see her. Jess is filling her time clinging to David or glaring at the new girl.
She isn't even really a new girl anyway. She's been here two weeks.

Oddly, she's one of the few people who knows. Well, I don't think she knows about my parents. I mean, she is one of the few people who notices that something is wrong. She just glances up with those deep green eyes of hers like she's seen all the pain in the world.

Everyone else is a adult. They just give me those sympathetic glances when they walk by.

The other student who knows is Alex. He just looks at me with those bloody concerned eyes. But he stays away. Ever since the gym, he's kept his distance.

I not still mad at him. I avoid him because I'm so ....emotionally conflicted right now. About him. About my parents.

I just....

I need time to think.

-K

No comments:

Post a Comment