Sunday, January 1, 2017

Happy New Year! I'm out of TV Shows



Ok, ok. I’m sorry I haven’t posted in awhile.
(Happy New Year and all that)

Quick update: Abby had two kiddos. A boy named Mathew, and a girl named Morgan. They are both extremely cute. Townsend looks extremely confused about everything. Cammie and Zack love them.

School starts the 9th. I can hardly wait. I’ve binged watched all my favorite shows that I was behind on and now I’m caught up.
What to do now?

I even watched a few seasons of cooking shows! Chopped, Cutthroat Kitchen, (Note: No throats were cut ):  ......), and Cupcake Wars. I’m trying to think of a new TV Show. Any suggestions?


-K

5 comments:

  1. you should watch "once upon a time"!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OOOH! I do need to watch more of those. I've "ONLY" seen a few seasons, but.....I'm Hooked (Pun Totally Intended)

      Delete
  2. You should watch BBC's Sherlock, Robin Hood, and Merlin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm working on BBC Sherlock. I watched a few of "Merlin" Never really stuck.

      Are we talking BBC Robin Hood? If so, then yes.

      I REALLY love the Night Watchman.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete