Thursday, February 9, 2017

Valentine's Day Chick Flicks

There are a few students who are actually couples. Mostly in the older grades....

The Sophomores are having a Movie Marathon. Chick Flicks!
I have not seen all of these before so a little * means I have seen it before. K?
And ** means I want to watch it.


  • Princess Diaries * (I and II) 
  • Bridesmaids *
  • Miss Congeniality * (I and II) 
  • Bride Wars **
  • Legally Blonde
  • How to Lose a Guy in 10 days **
  • 27 Dresses
  • Gone with the Wild
  • Breakfast at Tiffany's 
  • 13 going on 30 **
  • Crazy Stupid Love
  • Revenge of the Bridesmaids*
  • Mean Girls **
  • Tangled*
  • Heartbreakers (con women?) 
  • She's All That
  • Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 
  • The proposal 
  • The Wedding Planner **
  • When In Rome
  • The Prince and Me
  • John Trucker Must Die 
  • How to Be Single 
  • Mr and Mrs Smith ** (Two assassins are married to each other and when they both go to kill the same guy they find out they are both assassins and are ordered to kill each other....) 
  • Duff **
  • North and South BBC *

OK. I haven't seen A LOT of these. Which one have you seen? Which ones do you like? Any suggestion?

(I need to watch more TV...) 

-K

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I'll look and see if it's in the collection. The collection is bloody huge. I've barely made it through the first shelf.

      Delete
  2. i like North and South and Princess Diaries : ) i want to see Mr. and Mrs. Smith

    ReplyDelete