Monday, February 27, 2017

Just When I Thought It Couldn't Get Any Worse

Just when I thought this semester couldn't get any worst....



I have a new roommate.


Yep.



She is the daughter of a rich business man who also happens to work for the CIA. Something came up, I don't know what and she is going to be staying here for the rest of the semester. Nobody knows if she'll be coming back after that.

She is our age. I don't know if she'll be be in our classes or anything.

I literally just know that I walked into my room after a run in the woods and saw a new bed with a strange girl sitting on it. She had her earbuds in and was working hard at ignoring everyone. From the annoyed expression of Jess's face, Jess was trying to make friends. The girl looked up at me, no doubt wondering whether I was going to be overly friendly. But I'm having my own problems right now, so I just nodded to her and walked to my bed.

Jess huffed after a second and left the room. This should be fun.

-K

No comments:

Post a Comment