Thursday, February 2, 2017

1 Month


Tomorrow it will be one month since I met Alec.

So I am going to do a special post just about him:


Things I know about him:


  • His write his name Alex. With an X. I've been wrong all this time. Note: From now on his name will be written right, but I am not changing the label from Alec because that takes to long (Maybe some day....) 
  • He notices things. 
  • He is really sweet, but also kind of badass
  • He fights with a stick. But a really cool stick. Sometimes he splits it apart and fights with two short sticks! (Think Bobbie Morse. Except not in metal. And not electric. He should get one like hers....) 
  • He does not have green eyes. He had hazel eyes. Hazel eyes are the ones that seem to change between different colors (Like brown and green) Mine do this too. Mine tend to look dark green most of the time, but they change based on what color I have near my eyes (Aka: Shirt color)
  • He is on the Cov-Ops track. (In case the stick thingy didn't tip you off) 
  • As far as I know, he doesn't know how awesome he looks. Please stop combing your hair with your fingers. Are you trying to kill me?!?
  • We don't really spend that much time together....I mean, we both run in the mornings and are normally there at the same time, we have classes together, and he sits at the same table during meals (Because of his buddies Pitt and David) So yeah, I guess we spend some time together, but not really "together"... 
  • His last name is Hawkins. No, he isn't related to Steven Hawking. (Kat Hawkins...sounds nice.) 
  • He is pretty fit, even for a spy boy. 
  • He also likes the Cold War Era! YAY! Common interest! 
Things I don't know: 
  • Just about anything about his family
  • His birthday( It might be on his file....Maybe Lily will hack it?)
  • If he likes me or is just being nice because I'm crazy
  • What does he want to do. Secret Service? CIA? MI6? FBI? 
  • Where he lives. Like, not even what state. Does he even live in the USA? (He does have a pretty good British accent...what if it's not fake?!?) 
  • What his favorite color is, favorite food, internal emotional problems...all the things he knows about me.

-K



No comments:

Post a Comment