Sunday, January 8, 2017

Welcome Home Dinner


(I am writing this from the bathroom off our room. Lily and Jess have bedded down so I can post if I'm very fast) 

Well.

That was interesting
So we all went into the Dinning Hall.   As tradition, we girls only sit on the far side, that way we can see the opening ceremony better. Well, not always. Most of the girls do. The table where Jess, Lily and I were sitting (they are like Cafeteria tables) had three empty chairs on the other side of the table. Anyway, we had all gotten our food and were sitting down.
The teachers came in.....


followed by the boys.

Jess' eyes got really big and Lily made a tiny squeaking sound. Then they both turned on me.
I tried to look surprised

Then Alec and his three friends came and sat down on the opposite side of our table and said "Hey Kat" 

There goes my cover.
Lily looked mildly angry. (JK. Smoke was coming out of her ears) 
Jess looked stunned. So did one of Alec's friends. (I didn't know his name. I only knew the annoying ones)
Then he said "Hey Jessica"
Then Alec and his other friend...(who was stuffing his face. Wait until Madame D. gets a hold of him! Muuwahahaha)   Anyway, they turned like "WHAAAAAAAT?!"
Turns out, Jess and this other dude (his name is David) knew each other when they were younger. They used to live in the same small town! He moved away two years ago and neither one knew the other was from a spy family.
After a moment of stunned silence, they began babbling as fast as they could. I looked at Alec and I mouthed "Awkward"
He raised his eyebrows and mouthed "Amusing"
So yeah. My day was awkwardly amusing.

I did break away for a little bit and introduce Tansy and Lance


-K

No comments:

Post a Comment