Tuesday, January 31, 2017

One Reason Why I'm Worried

I've been feeling better of late.
Alec is always around. Well, not always...

But often. When I fake smile he gives me a look like " Be happy or I'll make you happy"

That in and of its self normally makes me smile. I can imagine he doing something crazy in the middle of Countries of The World, just to make me smile.

I don't cry as much as I did. In fact, I hardly cried then...it was just easier for me to snap.

Its good to know that there is someone else who knows. Someone who has my back.



I'm worried about my parents. They don't normally go on missions. They are more or less retired. Mom mostly works at Langley in a desk job and Dad teaches wilderness survival to CIA Operatives. (The adult kind. Not the training since childhood kind)

They haven't been on a mission that was this long in a long long time.

And that's one of the reasons why I'm so stressed.

I am also questioning myself. Do I REALLY have what it takes to be an operative? Will I crack under the pressure when the time comes?

I have to go to class now...

-K

No comments:

Post a Comment