Thursday, January 5, 2017

My Punishment

So I bet your wondering what my punishment would be.
 
 Well, Headmistress Morgan assigned me to "Boy Duty"
So guess what.
When all the boys show up, tradition is, they pick a guide. The first time they came, they just chose any girl they wanted from their grade. Well. Headmistress Morgan has some rules about that now. Basically, the boys can choose from a list of girls who sigh up for the position. We don't have many more girls (in the Sophomore grade) then we do visiting Sophomore boys. Which means one or two girls can decline. Anyway, as my punishment, I have to sign up.
Goodie. I was one of the girls who was going to sit this thing out. Wheee.
You may be thinking, well, maybe the boys will pick some one else....after the whole knife throwing incident.
No such luck.
There are 15 visiting Sophomores.
The first 15 girls who sign up get a slot.
So.... I'm stuck.
At least it won't be Peter.

Oh, if you're worried about Peter (AKA Annoying-Boy) he's totally fine. I wouldn't KILL a guest! Honestly, what kind of person do you think I am?
He had a book. (I think it was a fourth edition of Hacking in the Himalayas...) He stuck it in a breast pocket of his jacket. I know right? How even has a breast pocket in their zip up hoodie? I though that was only a suit coat thing....
Anyway, the knife barely went through the book to his skin. He had a tiny poke. Just hold your finger over it for a minute and you'll be fine!
It did look a little creepy. You should have seen all the boys with their eyes bugging out of their heads.
That's right! You don't mess with a Gallagher Girl!
-K

1 comment:

  1. its a good thing that she wont be stuck with peter, she might beat him up.!!! : )

    ReplyDelete