Monday, December 26, 2016

Suzie



Meow

This post is about my furry feline friends. 

Sadly, there hasn't been a cat at the school since Buckingham's beloved Onyx died. (RIP Onyx) 

Or at least until this Christmas. 

Zack was at a local pound looking for Carl (who decided to make a break for it when Townsend was walking them) when he saw this sad looking kitten. It was kind of beat up looking, and had a few scratches. It also had lost it's mum and needed to be bottle fed,  and so nobody was taking it home. Of course Zack is a big softie, so when he heard they were going to put it down, he took it home. 

Cammie, Joe, Townsend, and Rachael were out of the mansion, but I volunteer at the local animal shelter over the summers and I love, love, love cats so I was always the one who took care of them when I worked there. So Zack and I took care of the kitten, gave it milk from a makeshift bottle and when it had curled up to sleep, Zack named it Suzie. 

He is going to give Suzie to Buckingham when she gets back. 

-K

No comments:

Post a Comment