Monday, January 16, 2017

Writing On My Blog About My Blog


So, my blog has turned into interactions between Alec and Me. Which may be kind of annoying to some of you (somehow I don't think so though), but that is basically all that is going on in my life. 

I suppose I can talk about how much I miss my family...
The new book I'm reading, except it's classified....

So anyway, I've been talking about the girl part of my life, I can't talk too much about the spy part of my life, so maybe I'll say something about my blog. 

Who knows about my blog?

Well. All of you. You mean at my school? Just me and Headmistress Morgan. I haven't told any of my friends or anything, but I am intending to tell them about it at the end of the school year. They'll most likely all want to guest blog, so be ready.

How can you even be writing about this? 

Well, one of our alumni, Amirah, had to leave our school eight years ago do to the fact that she was being hunted by the circle.  She changed her name and wrote a "fiction" series about a snobby boarding school that actually trained spies. Yep. That's right. Amirah and Liz went through Cammie's cov-ops reports and diaries (with her permission....I hope), wrote a book and published it for all the world to see. 

So, You've read the books? 

Yes. Duh. I have also read her Heist Society series, and am interested in her Embassy Row series. I don't think they are based off real people. At least I have never heard of Kat (Why does she have my name? There can't be that many Kats!) 


Am I super excited about have 1000+ page views?

Ummmm. Duh. 



Just Kidding. You, my beloved followers, are such bloody awesome people! Thank you for reading my stuff!  

Any questions for your followers? 

Yes! As you know, all bloggers LOVE comments and receiving emails from their readers. So I'd love if you would comment and tell me what you want to hear about.'

Gallagher Alumni from Amirah's series? 
Classes? What are we learning? 


Also, I am planning on posting about me. So if you have any questions (Favorite movie. color, class, book, etc)  let me know!   Comment or Email me! 

What is my email?Well, you can find it on my google+page (which can be found here) or Katthegallaghergirl@gmail.com   
++++++++++++++++++++++++++
UPDATE! Please note that I will be posting my answers to your questions sometime next week. So you have to email me or comment BEFORE then.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Cheers mates 

-KAT 

1 comment:

  1. I really really love your blog so you can expect a lot of comments from me. I definitely don't mind the interactions between you and Alec, it is fun to read. You have a way with words and I enjoy reading about the Gallagher girls from another perspective.

    I would like to know what classes you are taking and is your least favorite subject (math is my worst enemy)

    -Lia
    catholicgirlstuff@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete