Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Our break starts today, so I'll be saying good bye for the Holiday. My Dad is coming to pick me up, and so I am saying good bye to everyone and packing all my junk.

I'm excited to be going home!

Macey McHenry, the Gallagher Girl who who joined Cammie Morgan on many of her adventures and is now in the secret service is back at Gallagher Academy!

She is taking some well earned leave after the very stressful elections. (She had to guard this people, you know.)

I heard her say something about how she would rather spend her time at GA for the Holidays then with her family.

I heard a rumor that Bex will be back after the Christmas Break and will be spending the Spring Semester with us! Yay! I LOOOOOVE Bex SOOOOO much!!!

She is SO COOL!

Dad's ETA: Any bloody minute. So I'd better get back to packing.

-Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment