Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Fandom Friday: Dr. Strange


 



So Headmistress Morgan managed to get tickets for every girl at GA to go watch the Dr. Strange Movie. ( She did the same thing with Star Wars: The force awakens, but that didn't turn out so good, since a bunch of girls tried to make a light saber. It took a lot for the teachers to convince them to stop.)

I loved it. I really liked the Cloak of Levitation. And I want a sling ring. I loved the end credit (The nice one with Thor, not the other one.)

Anyway, So I loved it so much. I went in Roseville and I went again with my Dad and Mom, and again with some on my non GA friends.







And Yes. I am a Cumberbatch fan. But I was before, so.



Image - Doctor Strange's Sling Ring.jpg | Marvel Movies | Fandom ...

I really REALLY want a sling ring.

-K

No comments:

Post a Comment