Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Too Mad To Think Of A Clever Title



Ok:


  • My hand hurts (The whole dislocation thing...) 
  • It was only the Sophomores (But every single girl at the school is pretty mad) 
  • I'm still mad at Alex (and basically every male in the building)
  • The guy I bit was a Blackthorne Alumni. 
  • My split lip was from the fight. It was split open again during interrogation because one of the guys hit me. Granted, I provoked him (I said something that wasn't very nice in Farsi) He is actually the only person I'm not extremely mad at. He showed up afterwards and looked so said, and brought me a box of chocolates. (I'm not saying I can be bribed with chocolate...but yeah.) He said we all did a really good job. 
  • The way I wrote about it made it sound very unprofessional. I took out large gaps. Like the beginning. In the whole reading thing, there was all the try and be your friend etc. The way I wrote it make it look very sloppy. 
  • Chef Louis totally made us all special cakes. He was also outraged that they would do this to us! And on Valentine's Day! We tried to explain it was still a pretty good plan, because we were all relaxed and everything. It was funny trying to calm him down while we were all made too. Anyway, we got lots of cake. 
  • Most of the girls have recovered and are looking forward to venting at P&E on Blackthorne Boys. 

ALSO:
On a happier note: I will be posting my "About Me" Post next week.
To make it fun, my roommates will also be doing a guest post sometime this week or next. So, my roommates will also be answering a "About Me" Post. I think I'll just have them both answer the questions on my "About Me." Maybe in a different text color....I saw a blog do that earlier,


When you email in my questions, let me know which one you would prefer. Should Jess and Lily get their own "About Me" post this week or no?

-K


2 comments:

  1. yes! they should. where did you get the idea?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, Jess and Lily should get their own post.

    ReplyDelete