Sunday, February 12, 2017

Quotes: Sunday 2/12/17

HERE WE GO!

(Isn't that what Peter Pan said...did I just quote something without meaning to? Help me out Peter Pan fans)


  • Thigh gaps are for flamingos. Eat the cupcake. 
  • He's like a song she can't get out of her head
  • When people ask why I don't care: It's not an act
  • If a man whistles at you, do not respond. You are a lady, not a dog. 
  • I like sarcasm. It's like punching people in the face...but with words.
  • I don't hate you. I'm just not necessarily excited about your existence

AND THE BEST ONE:

BE THE REASON SOMEBODY SMILES TODAY!


So get out there. Make some people smile.

-K

3 comments:

  1. As a Peter Pan fan I can confirm that was what he said. Great quotes!
    -Lia
    catholicgirlstuff.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm not a Peter Pan fan but i have watched it, (i actually like hook)

    ReplyDelete