Sunday, January 22, 2017

Butter and Carl. Sort of.

Since I haven't blogging in awhile about them, I think I'll do a post about them.
That's right.

Carl and Butter.

Butter is a rescue dog. She is  a purebred corgi and is very shy. She is loving and extremely sweet. Carl is a puppy Townsend got later. I don't know if he's purebred or what. He is a evil fiend from Hell, sent to drive all puppy-sitters away. He likes to run away when taken on walks, jumps up on people, etc.


Just kidding. I wasn't going to do an entire post about two corgis. If I did, it would have been mostly pictures and I promised Headmistress Morgan that I wouldn't post any....

So, Abby and  Edward Townsend, and their new family.

Mathew and Morgan are doing well. Their loving Aunt and Uncle step in....(well. Technically, Cammie is a cousin, but whatever. Still calling her an aunt. Headmistress Morgan is an aunt then)
step in and watch them when Abby or Townsend need a minute. I don't think they are too sad about it.

They are thinking of moving to England, back near Townsend's folks. There is a cottage Townsend owns, out in the country. When Abby met Townsend's folks they loved her. They will at least be going to visit for a while. I think they might stay a few months, until this semester is over. Townsend's family can't afford to travel. I wonder if Zack will go back will them...


-K

No comments:

Post a Comment